Please bear with us while we develop this section of the website.
Visitors can listen to this website with BrowseAloud. BrowseAloud works by reading web pages aloud in a human-sounding voice. The user hovers their mouse pointer over the text to hear it read aloud. BrowseAloud features and options are accessed from a floating toolbar, as shown below. You can position this toolbar anywhere on your screen or hide it from view.
Features of BrowseAloud:
• Reads web pages aloud in a human-sounding voice (including websites, intranets, extranets, html, accessible Flash, alt tags)
• Reads secure web pages
• Reads PDF and Word documents in their original format
• Highlights each word as it is spoken to show you where you are on the page
• Magnifies text to your chosen font size and font style
• Translates word-for-word between English, French, German, Italian and Spanish
• Looks up accurate dictionary definitions
• Converts text to MP3
• Masks information on the screen to help you focus on a particular area
To use this feature, you will need to download the BrowseAloud software – this is free to download from the BrowseAloud website:
If you need any more help, contact the BrowseAloud support team:
Tel: +44 (0) 28 9442 8105